* France. March 2021 - UK hauliers’ French roaming permits have been reinstated:
The most recent updates are at the top.
* UK & EU: Brexit – Haulier Handbook. For Hauliers travelling from the UK to EU, or EU to the UK by ro-ro freight. You can view the handbook on the UK Government website. Choose your language from the top right of the page: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/transporting-goods-between-great-britain-and-the-eu-by-roro-freight-guidance-for-hauliers
* UK November 2021: Hauliers no longer need to complete a passenger locator form when coming to the UK.
* UK From 01.10.2021, if you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you need a full passport to come to the UK. There are no exemptions for truck drivers:
* UK HGV Levy suspended 01.08.20 until 31.07.22
* UK Locations of Brexit / Border Readiness (and Covid testing) Map of Haulier Advice Centres & Opening Hours: Haulier advice site locations - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
* England: Drivers arriving in England need to take the first test within the first 2 days, then take further tests every 3 days. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/get-a-coronavirus-covid-19-test-if-youre-an-hgv-or-van-driver#covid-19-testing-for-hauliers-after-entering-england Tests do not need to be booked in advance. Go to a UK Covid-19 test site.
* Ireland. Covid-19 walk-in test centres in Ireland: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/covid19/testing/walk-in-test-centres/ You will need a test before boarding the ferry.
Passenger locator form Ireland: gov.ie - COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form (www.gov.ie)
* The Netherlands. From 15 June 2021, hauliers from the UK to the Netherlands: must present a completed quarantine declaration upon arrival. The declaration must be accompanied by an employer declaration stating that the individual works in the goods transport sector. Additional information is available on the Dutch Government’s website.
* UK | UK border controls from 08 June 20 | Nouveaux contrôles aux frontières britanniques à partir du 8 juin 20 | Neue britische Grenzkontrollen ab 08. Juni 20|:
48 hours before the truck driver arrives in the UK, (s)he must go to this site and fill out the form:
48 heures avant l'arrivée du chauffeur du camion au Royaume-Uni, celui-ci doit se rendre sur ce site et remplir le formulaire:
48 Stunden vor der Ankunft des Lkw-Fahrers im Vereinigten Königreich muss dieser sich zu dieser Website begeben und das Formular ausfüllen:
On 31st March 2020 and again on 6th November 2020, the Department for Transport
provided clarity for the transport sector:
From the Department of Transport: ‘All travel related to the operation of logistics businesses … to be
considered ‘essential travel’ in the context of current restriction’
From gov.uk: ‘International and domestic freight transport is classified by the UK Government as an essential activity in the context of its travel advice'
If you need a notification or an escort car for your abnormal load, contact us - email@example.com
Call us now on +44 (0)2380 453045, email firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Convoi Exceptionnel Ltd
10 Mitchell Point, Hamble,
Visit us on Facebook: